Learn about the types of civil litigation the typical stages of a case and what to expect if you enter this field. The term civil litigation refers to a legal dispute between two or more parties that seek money damages or specific performance rather than criminal s. Civil law is a branch of the law in common law countries such as england wales pakistan and the united states the term refers to non criminal law. The legal definition of civil litigation is the conduct of a non criminal matter in a court of law from initial advice to clients through to the enforcement of . The lawyers daily provides legal news analysis and current awareness for the law community in canada
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.