Over the past twenty years economic theory has begun to play a central role in antitrust matters in earlier days the application of antitrust rules was . This article examines antitrust analysis when one of the possible subject products of an antitrust or merger is ordinarily offered at a zero price it . The second edition of antitrust economics provides a thorough treatment of the economic theory that both motivates and to varying degrees guides the design and . Antitrust economics for lawyers published by lexisnexis and written by cra consultants and affiliated experts is geared towards attorneys in antitrust practice
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.